Monday, January 12, 2015

Wordpress Activities

#miscellaneousthoughts #Wordpress #Blogging101

A few week ago I decided to compare Blogger and Wordpress because there were some things I wanted to do and I couldn't get it done on Blogger. I created another blog. At the same time Wordpress invited me to a new class they were giving called Blogging 101. I have been doing those assignments and it has helped tremendously.

Among other features, I have figured out how to export this blog to the other one automatically. I just have to figure our on the Blogger end how to be selective. That is another day.
Here is the link. https://ladypwiggins.wordpress.com/where-to-begin/

 I would like you to visit the other blog and leave your comments.That is an easier process also.



No comments:

Post a Comment